I13 TWS Wireless Earbuds BT 5.0 Headphones Stereo With Charger Box
- Free Delivery Nationwide
- Item type:headset
- Driver: 15mm
- Impedance: 32 OHM
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v5.0+EDR, Jerry 5.0 solution
- Bluetooth use frequency band: 2.4GHz
- Power level: CLASS II
- Output power: 30mW
- Bluetooth distance: 15~20 meters barrier-free
- Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
- Working voltage range: 3.0V-4.2V
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dB
- With A2DP / AVRCP superior stereo audio transmission and remote control protocol
- Powerful noise cancellation circuit (active noise reduction)
- Charging time is about 1 hour (power indicator charging: red light is on, full charge: red light is off (blue light is on).)
- Play time is about 150-180 minutes
- Standby time is about 48 hours
- Battery capacity 35MAH (charging compartment 350MAH)
- Charging power supply: DC5V power supply [Lighting interface] (computer USB port, mobile phone charger, car charger)
- Package Include:
- 1x headset
- 1x charging compartment
- 1x charging line
- 1x manual + box
The i13 TWS AirPods has a wonderful piece of technology that is embedded in it. No worries about switching it on after taking it out from the charging case. As soon as the earbud is taken out from the case, it powers up and starts connecting to a previously known device, if there is one, or waits for the device to send a pairing request. The earbud also automatically switches off when kept back in the charging case.
This keeps the i13 apart from other TWS because of the unnecessary fiddling with buttons and gestures to switch it on. The i13 removes all those troubles and presents a device that has no buttons and is easy and quick to use.
Apart from the automatic powering up and shutting down, the i13 comes with Bluetooth 5.0. This puts it ahead of the already existing AirPods in terms of connectivity. With the AirPods 1 having only Bluetooth 4.2, the i13 TWS AirPods has an upper edge in terms of pairing speeds.
There are no reviews yet.