Xiaomi Redmi AirDots True Wireless Bluetooth Headset
- Wireless connections Bluetooth: 5.0
- Bluetooth protocol: HFP/A2DP/ HSP/AVRCP
- Communication distance: 10 meters (accessible open space)
- Double headphones continuous listening time: About 4 hours
- Headphone standby time: About 150 hours
- Single earphone battery capacity: 40mAh
- Charging box battery capacity: 300mAh
- Headphone charging time: About 1.5 hours
- Charging box charging time: About 2 hours
- Single earphone net weight: About 4.1g
- With the total net weight of the charging box: About 35.4g
- Charging box size: 62×40×27.2mm
- Headphone size: 26.65×16.4×21.6mm
The Mi AirDots have true wireless stereo (TWS) technology that splits audio in both earbuds to deliver a truly wireless experience. With no wires for a tangle-free experience, the set comes with a charging box for storage and wireless charging, delivering extreme simplicity and convenience.
7.2mm Audio Drivers: The earphones have 7.2mm audio drivers, touted to produce deep bass and high-quality stereo audio.
5.8g Compact Structure: Lightness counts! Compact form counts! Each earphone weighs only 5.8g, which is lighter than a coin. The smooth, round body comfortably fixes in your ear for extended periods of time.
One Touch to Connect and Listen To the Original Sound:POP uses a touch control to operate. With a touch you can listen to music, make calls and access Voice Assistant.
Using Touch Controls to Make Your Ears Ease: The Xiaomi AirDots Lite earphones have a touch zone that lets you work with a voice assistant, play or pause music, or simply attend or reject a voice call with a touch. You can also touch the earbuds to mute an ongoing voice call – without using your connected phone
Bluetooth V5.0: Bluetooth v5.0 on the Xiaomi AirDots Lite. The latest Bluetooth connectivity support is backwards compatible; it can work with devices having Bluetooth v4.2 or older connectivity options. Also, it consumes less power and offers a longer operating range with lesser impact from Wi-Fi signals over previous Bluetooth versions.
300mAh Charging Dock: The Xiaomi AirDots Lite additionally come with a 300mAh charging dock that delivers 12 hours of power. You can put the headphones within the case to charge them, without using any external charging source.